Saturday, December 13, 2008

*!* Hey how long have I havn't been on my blog!*!

Hey answer the question ! K! I need to know! I swear I havn't been on my blog for like ever! How long has it been! I havn't been on the computer for ever I havn't even checked my e-mail or other peoples blogs! Well today it is Saturday and it snowed it was so much fun! We made snowmen! Had snoball fights! And drank hot chocolate and lots more fun things! I love my life mostly because my parents! I havn't said any thing great about my parents! But I love them and I know that they love me too! Without them I wouldnt like my life! So ya you could say I love em without them I couldnt even be born! So that would be torcher! I am glad I am alive and have parents who love me!
P.s. we got a new computer it rocks I love that too!!!!!!
Bye................................ MaNdY!

2 comments:

The Calico Crew said...

You are just kissing up to your parents because it's almost Christmas and you want them to buy you something totally cool...well, it's not going to work, sister! You have to tell them you love them all year long, not just a few days before Christmas!

Morgie said...

It's only been since December 3 cuzzy!!! It snowed here too! We made an igloo. I am at my cousin Blake's house and we just got done with a snowball fight. It was fun but Blake's little brother started crying because we were throwing snowballs at him. So he wacked down the evil Frosty snowman that almost made history beause it was REALLY big. it was so funny! Well it sounds like fun at your house just as much as it is at my house and my cousin's house. TTYL!!! See ya!

P.S. I am going up to grandma's house this weekend! Chow!