Wednesday, December 3, 2008

This isnt as fun as it use to be!

Blogging is old I like never get on my blog and write posts I have been way to busy with friends family and hot boys! Speaking of which my boy friend is going to dump me! TOMORROW TOO! Lets just say you will ask how do you know well... I know you guys don't know this but I have super powers I know how lucky am I? Ya I saw the future and Brayden and Kennedy are going to get together and go out but the bad part is Shalie dosent know what I am saying but ya Brayden will dump her for Kennedy! Shaley is going out with Brayden if you haven't figured it out yet! But ya Brayden likes Kennedyand Kennedy likes Brayden. So ya Shaley will get mad at me because I was the one who asked him out for her! Well she did want me to! So ya that is what I have been up to!P.s. I shouldnt be talkin about this Shaley will hurt me and kick me as hard as possible in the BUTT too!P.s.s. Yes Brayden was the dude I went out with! Everyone says I dumped him for Bridger but the reason why I dumped him is because um he keeps saying it isn't true! But they keep saying it was a dare to go out with me and ask me out! So ya! I dumped him other wise lots of people would be jelous but I like Bridger! And he dosent like me! That is what sucks! He will dump me tomarrow! Or the next day or for the rest of the week! So yay cheer for me!Well gotta go Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Cluffers said...

You are soooo boy crazy! Remember boys aren't everything so cheer up champ and go have some fun times!!

Tiffani said...

Mandy, you are living up to your name GoObEr! Do you expect me to be able to keep up with that story and all those names. Next time include some pictures of these people so I can put a name to a face so I don't get lost and have to reread your post 10 times!

Morgie said...

You don't have to blog all the time. It's okay. Just blog when you have nothing else to do. You can blog once a month if you want too!

Squirt said...

hey mandy it is shayle and kyrstin ya you are right i am going to kick you for not telling me. goodness and geese spell my name wrong why dont you and gee wiz o my good gold glowing gravey great green geek goat goobling grass go graciose goodness good girl growl golley gee goshness guys get it got it good this is gee rific me and kyrstin just wanted to say hi and kyrstin has a blog now yay!!!!!! bye