Friday, May 22, 2009

sorry.......

I am so sorry that you guys havent heard from me in a while i just got done with core testing, I have a book report due, had to finish the book by today, I have to practice softball including pitching, baby sitting cause my mom has this stupid field day thing for my school, BROOKLYN WHICH IS THE WORST no affense but she needs to get more sleep cause she never stops crying over stupid things it buggs me, mt mom has been grouchy too because of this field day thing it is very frustraiting how ever you spell that!!!!! Hey i finally blogged lk i will do it tomorrow too! at least try! lol ttyl.................

1 comment:

The Calico Crew said...

Welcome back, blogger. Aren't you so happy school is over and now you just get to do whatever you want...or whatever your mom wants you to do? Don't be mean to my Brooklyn. Go ahead and ask her who her favorite aunt is--if she doesn't say me we have more training to do.