Friday, October 17, 2008

*!*No school and yay school*!*

Yes and No! Yes there is no school and no there is no school! I want to see Chase and I want to hang out with all my friends we have a blast at school! It is so fun! Plus there is Chase! Of course I went to the last Cowboys football game! And Guess who was there! Chase and all my friends! I wouldnt live with out football games I hang out with my favorite friends! It is so fun We run play some soccer and football! Warning never play football with boys and you dont have any protection or pads! I absolutly love my life! I have somuch fun! Now when there isnt school you get to wach T.v. the whole intire day other than stupid Chores! And I get and stay on my blog half the day! I am not kidding! Of course you would think that that is not healthy! Ya I know! I will get off in a second! If you have a blog give it to me in a reply! K! I am listening to David Archuleta! He is singing crush! well I gotta go well I dont need to but you want me to stay healthy! Right well by!! P.s. Chase is so hot, And funny, and smart, and cute, and awsome! Well by gotta stay healthy I will go eat an apple!

Not! Well maybe I will! Tiffini Is this better than Ashley and My mom writing about their lives!

3 comments:

Cluffers said...

Hey do you like Chase? I was just guessing and I sure hope I am right. I will answer for Tiffani and I would have to say that you are much better at writing than your mom and Ash. You are a crazy girl!

Tiffani said...

Mandy you are doing a much better job about keeping your blog up to date. Unlike your other family members! I am just wondering what the heck happened to my nice sweet niece that was grossed out by boys the last time I spoke with her. Where did that Mandy go too?

X*!_PrincEss FaRlo_!*X said...

Mandy your so funny