Sunday, October 19, 2008

*!*I forgot to tell you*!*

I forgot to tell you gys! It was my moms birthday! It was on Wednesday! October-26- 2008! I can't belive I forgot! What kind of a daughter am I? Well I told you in the end so I must be a kinda good one! Well I gotta go talk to people on my e-mail they are getting after me! One of them is my friend she just barely got an e-mail! Her name is Sydney! Well gotta go if you want to e-mail me just go to: goober@wirelessbeehive.com !K!

Happy Birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear... Trudi/Mommy... happy birthday to you! Cha cha cha ooo la la! Bye

4 comments:

Cluffers said...

I cant believe that you forgot it was your moms birthday, what kind of daughter are you?

Tryin' to keep up said...

Do I dare tell you what a great kid you are to announce to the world that it was your mom's birthday, but then you put the wrong date. Oops! Better fix it before she sees it!

Morgie said...

Tell your mom happy belated birthday. My pool is done. I just HAD to say that to make everyone jealous.

X*!_PrincEss FaRlo_!*X said...

LOL Mandy how could you forget??? jkjk lolol!!!