Monday, October 27, 2008

~ *!*LAGOON ROCKS*!*~




Lagoon was so much fun! I had the time of my life! Sort of!!!!! Ellie and I went on this Rocking ride where you got to flip! Ellie and I flipped with out the thing spinning! It was fun! When we went on the (Fire Dragon) or as I like to call it Calosis I dont know how to calosis! K... so dont make fun! I actually got hung at school because I was talking! Na... Just kidding! Me get in trouble ya not gonna happen! Well it might some day so just be aware! Brookly also got mad because Jase had taken his dog stuffed animal that he had won away from her! So I had told my mom to take a picture of this so here it is!


3 comments:

X*!_PrincEss FaRlo_!*X said...

WOW!!!! Mandy you need to eat more!!!lol!!

Morgie said...

That sounds like fun!! Wish I could go!!!

layley said...

lol funny and by the way this is shayle