Sunday, November 2, 2008

~ !*!Blogs Rock*!*~

Hello you got it all wrong... Chase and I are just friends now! We broke up along time ago! And now he is going out with my friend Adrianna and all my friends have boy friends except me and my friend Sydney! We want to stay that way! But now my friends have a blog and that is where you need to know the truth why I am writing this post I need to know should I delete this blog and get a new one on my account? Cause Ashley made it for me and I have to type her e-mail and her password I can make up one of my own! Except share it with one of my best friends Chasie and maybe Sydney!!!!!!!!! So write a comment! K

6 comments:

*crazy 'bout volleyball* said...

Yes I think you should change blogs no yes cause I could redo everything and I wont be boared for a while! But the bad part is is that aunt Shree will have to help me get another onee of those music things the playlist!

squid said...

no because then we couldn't help each other and thats fun

Morgie said...

You said write a comment so I am. So who DO you like then if you and Chase broke up?

The Calico Crew said...

What kind of comments would you like left? I'm so sorry but i kinda missed the question. With all the friend/boyfriend talk blah blah blog talk...Just write some cool stuff about your favorite aunt and I'm sure everyone is sure to post comments.

Tryin' to keep up said...

Just do your own blog, not share it with a friend. Don't delete this one if you are going to do one of your own. Then you can use this one to copy all of your stuff to a new one. Oh, and by the way, boys are not all that they are cracked up to be. They just cause trouble, and break girls hearts!

Morgie said...

Now isn't it time to post another post? Be like me! Write like 5/7 days of the week!